CHICAGO, IL — The 2010 Second Annual Recruitment Learning Conference will be held September 28-29th at the Blackstone Renaissance Hotel, Chicago, Illinois.
For two days recruitment leaders and practitioners will share actionable solutions to recruiting, sourcing, retention, talent acquisition, talent management and succession planning. The conference is distinguished by its “How To” approach to today’s recruiting challenges. Each session covers four guiding points: problem, solution, roadblocks and where to start tomorrow.
Speakers are leaders in their field and come from a wide array of industries and markets.
This year’s highlights include:
• Shawn Harter, VP Director of Recruiting, Fifth Third Bank
• Lee Ashton, VP & Director of Global Talent Acquisition, Brown-Forman Corporation
• Stephen Lowisz, President and CEO, Qualigence
• Teresa Green, Sr. Director of Recruitment, Capital One
• Robert Rigby-Hall, SVP Global Human Resources, LexisNexis
• Gerry Crispin, SPHR Chief Navigator, CareerXroads
• Ed Davis, Managing Director Strategic Staffing, United Airlines
Co-Presenter: Kelly Penry, Director Corporate Recruiting, United Airlines
• Erin Peterson, Leader Global Talent Acquisition, Hewitt Associates
• Janet Manzullo, VP Talent Acquisition, Time Warner Cable
• Phil Hendrickson, Leader Global Talent Sourcing Strategy, Starbucks
Co-Presenter: Tito Magobet, Research Manager, Gates Foundation
• Diane Adams, EVP Human Resources, Allscripts
Co-Presenter: Celia Harper-Guerra, SVP Talent Acquisitions & Development, Allscripts
• Ramsey Sweis, President, Aqaba Technologies
The conference excludes vendors and focuses strictly on recruiting education and professional enrichment.
“This is really unique because it is all about content, it’s all about learning, it’s all about sharing ideas. And the barrage you get from vendors or them working you is eliminated,” said David Schweitzer, Director of Talent Acquisitions of Coca-Cola Enterprises.
All attendees receive a copy of every presentation. Number of attendees is limited to ensure the event is interactive and conversational. Early registration is recommended. For more information or to register, visit: The Learning Conference Website or please contact Christine LaSalle, Marketing Director or call 734.462.3980.
Reporters may also contact: Christine LaSalle, Marketing Director or call 734.462.3980
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.