New features will improve data security and ease use for recruiters, HR administrators
Norwalk, CT. — (May 26, 2010) — ERC Dataplus, Inc., a leading provider of human resources technologies, announced today that it is releasing the first of two product upgrades planned for this summer. With the release of Phase 1, users of the Selectech® Talent Acquisition Suite will now find:
• More complete library/easier searchability for positions: The latest release of Selectech features more than 30 industries and job families, from which HR administrators may draw both role descriptions and requirements; this further streamlines early steps from requisition to posting. Use the “contains the word” search field, and narrow results by industry or job family via Selectech menus and “search/filter” capabilities.
• “Secure Site” validation relieves applicants’ data concerns: With online identity theft a valid concern among job applicants, those entering career sites implemented through the Selectech suite are now reassured to see a `Secure Site’ validation icon. The icon indicates that the site has been verified as secure, so applicants can be confident in the site as they are completing the online application process.
• Better data on military veterans: Hiring management may now collect and track the veteran status of applicants, including service-connected disability, recent discharge, and more. Upgraded reports allow administrators to better comply with regulations, and enhance the employer’s ability to collect Federal tax credits when hiring former U.S. military personnel.
• “Incompletes” gathered in one report: Now administrators can easily identify and act upon job applicants or hiring managers who have overlooked essential hiring paperwork or other specific steps toward hiring.
• Broader job posting capabilities through ERC partner JobTarget, a leading job board aggregator that reaches thousands of paid and free sites.
In coming weeks, ERC developers will release Phase 2 of the Summer 2010 upgrades. Among the components Selectech users can anticipate are: Resume-parsing tools that will allow applicants to upload their resumes to a career site and automatically populate registration and e-applications; and tools for easier e-mail communication among HR administrators and between administrators and applicants.
“We share with our programming team the input we receive from our clients, and as a result we are continually improving their experience with the Selectech Suite,” says Courtney Hibbard, ERC Director of Client Services.
“As a leading provider of talent acquisition and HR solutions, we strive to provide our clients with the most advanced functionality and the best return on investment in the industry,” says Peter Clarke, president and COO of ERC Dataplus. “We continue to deliver system improvements to meet their ever-changing and demanding hiring needs.”
About ERC Dataplus:
Headquartered in Norwalk, CT, ERC Dataplus is a business solutions company that has focused on the needs of human resources professionals since 1993. Across its integrated software technologies, ERC enables HR clients to streamline hiring and improve employee retention. The result is fewer burdens and lower costs stemming from talent recruiting, assessment, and government compliance. For more information, visit www.ercdataplus.com.
ERC’s Selectech Talent Acquisition Suite is a comprehensive recruiting and applicant tracking system that can expand an applicant pool, speed the hiring cycle, track applicants, improve compliance and reduce costs. For more information, visit www.selectechpowered.com.
For more information, contact:
Kathleen M. Joyce
e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.