OTTAWA — February 5, 2010 — Halogen Software Inc., a leading provider of on-line talent management software today announced the company has closed the fourth quarter of 2009 with a 41 percent increase in year-over-year annual recurring revenue (ARR). Halogen achieved impressive year-over-year growth through a combination of high customer satisfaction, a world-class customer experience and impressive new customer wins.
Some of the recent customers that joined Halogen during the fourth quarter of 2009 include: C.W. Driver, ConMed Corporation, Cross, Fernandez and Riley, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Fairbanks Hospital, Hawkeye Foodservice Distribution, Instron Corporation, Markel Insurance, MD Physician Services, Neace Lukens Holding Company, Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, World Education Services, and World Wildlife Fund.
“Effective talent management is a hallmark of organizations that have achieved long-term success. In strategically implementing Halogen’s solution we look to further our position as a leader in our industry,” said Lindsay Buonomano, Human Resources Manager with Harco Labs. “Halogen has provided the support we need to help achieve our talent management goals every step of the way. They are dedicated to our success and it shows.”
Halogen continued to gain ground despite the year’s difficult economic conditions. The company significantly increased the number of new clients switching over from other vendors.
“After completing our talent management implementation with SuccessFactors in 2009, we discovered Halogen and made the decision to switch,” said Shelly Williams, VP of HR at RedVision Systems. “In addition to a personal approach to implementation, Halogen offered an extensive list of easy-to-use features that we have found invaluable. We’ve been very pleased with our switch to Halogen Software.”
The fourth quarter of 2009 capped off a year for Halogen that featured:
• Being positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the leaders quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for `Employee Performance Management Software’;
• Being named the top talent management solution provider for total customer satisfaction in Bersin & Associates latest report “Talent Management Systems Customer Satisfaction 2010: A Comprehensive Study of Customer Experience with Talent Management Systems”.
• Receiving a Top Training Product of the Year award from Human Resource Executive Magazine for the company’s breakthrough performance based learning system – eLearning Manager;
• Delivering its next generation Talent Profile feature, lauded as industry-leading;
• Bringing to market the industry’s first consolidated real-time “status update” feed of all talent management activity with its Activity Tracker feature;
• Introducing the industry’s first and only talent management suite designed specifically for the manufacturing sector;
• Introducing the Halogen Customer Forms Exchange Community, the first of its kind for user driven HR content;
• Announcing the Talent Management industry’s first ever “Certain to Succeed” money back guarantee; and
• Being named to the top 50 small and medium employers in Canada in a recent Hewitt/Queens study.
In addition to adding new best-in-class offerings, Halogen continues to achieve success by sticking with core winning principles of exceptional customer service, a world-class product and solid business execution. The organization-wide focus has resulted in a healthy financial position to take advantage of growth opportunities and to support new product innovation in the future.
About Halogen Software
Halogen Software is recognized as a market leader by industry analysts and is strongly endorsed by the thousands of HR professionals who use their Talent Management solutions. The company offers a complete suite of web-based products that automate, simplify and integrate performance appraisals, 360 degree feedback, compensation management, succession planning and learning management. Halogen’s offering makes HR best-practices accessible to companies of all sizes and its healthcare, financial services and professional services specific suites meet the unique needs of these industries. Halogen is consistently recognized ! by the industry and its customers for its
exceptional implementation and support services. Halogen was named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Employee Performance Management Software in 2009 and has won multiple awards for its corporate leadership and product innovation, including HR Technology Product of the Year. For more information, visit www.halogensoftware.com.
PR Consultant, Halogen Software
E: e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.