Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) executives, has announced their Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisory Board for 2021.
The varietal advisors will collaborate to positively influence the HR industry’s thought leadership and best practices through primary research. In working closely with the HR Research Institute (HRRI) team, the newly-appointed advisory board will advise on the most impactful topics and key areas within diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for conducting research. The research team captures the pulse of the HR community by asking about practices and attitudes on topics at their organizations. In addition to primary research, HRRI also releases a “State of the Industry” report annually in many topic areas, including DEI, such as The State of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion 2021.
The Advisory Board provides an opportunity for thought leaders to participate in discussions on this topic, share knowledge, and provide valuable insights that will help Senior HR Executives understand the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and guide systemic change within their organizations. This includes preparing for the 4th annual “Future of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion” virtual event taking place on February 3, 2021, by recommending presenters, session topics and helping to make the event best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
This virtual event focuses on DEI in today’s global workplace and how it can be an area where HR struggles, despite the fact that workplaces all over the world are becoming more diverse in terms of gender, ethnicity, culture, and cognitive approaches to solving business problems. In recent years, DEI has taken on greater social and workplace significance in the wake of the #MeToo and Black Lives Matter movements.
The event will highlight how successful organizations link DEI to organizational performance, innovation, engagement, brand, ethics, mission and leadership, rather than as a standalone issue related to fairness and legal compliance. Event content will detail best practices and show how top organizations leverage DEI as a competitive advantage.
Participants will get a detailed snapshot of the state of DEI today, discuss where it is headed in the future, and reveal how it can be a key driver of both organizational performance and social justice growth across the world.
The newly appointed Future of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisory Board members include:
- Sarah Anderson – Director, Product Marketing, Philanthropy Cloud, Salesforce
- Scott Ballina – Sr. Director, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, Citrix
- Karen Brown – CEO, Speaker, Consultant, Diversity & Inclusion Management Consulting, Bridge Arrow
- Sarah Callaghan – Marketing Director, Wiley | Education Services
- Arthur Chan – DE&I Lead, Alzheimer’s Association
- Maria Colacurcio – CEO, Syndio
- DeRetta Cole Rhodes, PhD – Senior Vice President People Capital/Head of HR at Atlanta Braves
- Margot Goodson – VP, Head of North America Diversity & Inclusion
- Camille Hamilton Pating – Principal and Chair of Labor & Employment Practice and Chair of Workplace Investigations Practice, Meyers Nave
- Effenus Henderson – President and CEO, HenderWorks, Inc.
- Linda Howard – Strategic Advisor and Speaker on Compliance/Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Multicultural Competency
- Jared Karol – Strategic DEIB Storytelling & Communications
- Trina Laube – VP of Strategic Initiatives, National Wellness Institute
- Georges Smine – VP, Product Marketing, Salesforce
- Zoe Ann Whitley – Manager, Diversity and Workforce Compliance, Affirmity
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and over 1.75 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 monthly HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more information, please contact:
Jenna Watson Gudgel
PR Communications Manager, HR.com