Jacksons Point, Ontario — HR.com has launched a new value membership to help human resources (HR) professionals in their pursuit to upgrade their knowledge and stay informed on the latest HR trends. This membership will also educate HR Ambassadors on best practices and legislation to assist with staying compliant and mitigating risk in the workplace.
With the launch of the new program, HR.com is offering a $50 discount with the Promo Code: OCTOBER. The Ambassador Program will save HR professionals thousands of dollars in resources and ongoing education with benefits including:
– Exclusive discounts and coupons on products and services from HR.com and prestigious partners.
– Complimentary satellite broadcast on February 7, 2018 of 13 inspirational speakers from the LEAD 2018 conference. This broadcast can be shared within their company. Value $2,000
– Access to the HR360 compliance library including up-to-date information on Federal and State employment laws and compliance, over 300 forms, salary calculators, posters, manuals, and tools. Value $900
– 12 monthly Excellence Essentials epublications. Value $99
– 5 webcasts a month. Value $250
– Ongoing research reports (35+) on the latest HR hot topics.
– Personalized career management and tracking of dynamic learning paths.
– Updates on Federal and State healthcare requirements and tools including forms, laws and notices and access to a Benefits Notice Generator. Value $1,100
– Interactive Guides for guidance on hiring, disciplining and terminating employees, safety and wellness and more. Value $900
– Ambassador welcome gift package, certificate, and profile badge.
“With the launch of the HR Ambassador Program, we are providing HR professionals everything they need to be inspired at work, stay compliant, and be educated while saving time and money. These Ambassadors are the future thought leaders and trendsetters of the HR profession and we strive to support them in developing our industry,” stated Debbie McGrath, Chief Instigator and CEO of HR.com.
HR.com strives to help create inspired workforces by making HR professionals smarter. Over 1,100,000 HR professionals turn to HR.com as the trusted resource for education, career development, and compliance: 5,600+ lesson HR Genius on-demand training library, 400+ webcasts yearly, the largest HR certification exam preparation practice supporting SHRM and HRCI certifications, a global Leadership annual event, 12 monthly themed interactive HR E-publications, and 35+ primary research reports. HR.com offers the best training and networking for HR professionals globally 24/7/365. www.HR.com