Philadelphia, PA – November 5, 2018 – HRO Today is recognizing the accomplishments and contributions of talent acquisition professionals in the EMEA region with its 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards.
This year’s finalists are a group of executives who are transforming talent acquisition in their organizations and building better workforces through innovative strategies in employer branding, diversity, technology, and financial analysis. The winners will be announced at an awards luncheon hosted by Cielo on November 6, 2018, at the HRO Today Forum EMEA in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards Finalists in EMEA are:
– Ruth Bielderman, Head Talent Attraction, ABN AMRO
– Joe Hendry, Talent Acquisition Director, VMware
– Ingrid Kraaijbeek, HR Leader, Bridgestone EMEA
– Anneke Luijkenaar, Vice President – Global Talent Acquisition, Royal DSM
– Craig Morgans, Head of Talent, HR Shared Services, Learning & Development, The AA
– E. Subramanian Subbu, Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition Head, Virtusa Corporation
– Bernadette Sudio, Business Manager, Comrise/Risewave
– Charlotte Turton, Head of Talent, De Vere
“Congratulations to the finalists for this year’s Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in EMEA,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of HRO Today. “They have been selected for their dedication to developing improved talent acquisition strategies, integrating new technologies, and building more talented and prolific workforces.”
For more information about the HRO Today Forum EMEA, click here, and for more information about the Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards, click here.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #