PHILADELPHIA, PA, November 11, 2020 – SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, managers of the HRO Today and C-TEN Associations, and organizers of the HRO Today Forum and HRO Today Educational Events, are announcing our 2021 Calendar of Events.
With appropriate prudence given to ongoing global health concerns, our 2021 event schedule will begin the year with exclusively virtual events. Those virtual events are listed below, in order of month (dates TBA), with event topic, event duration, and format. More details, including registration, speakers, and sponsors, will be announced in January 2021.
- January – Performance Management & Recognition – 2-3 days – Virtual
- February – Employee Wellbeing/Wellness Summit – 2 days – Virtual
- March – Data Science & HR – 2 days – Virtual
- April – e-learning – 2 days – Virtual
- April – Technology and Social Media in Talent Acquisition – 2 days – Virtual
- May – Talent Acquisition in Healthcare – 2 days – Virtual
Also with further details to come in 2021, late summer will see the kick off our series of engaging and educational hybrid events for HR professionals, including:
- August – Inclusion Summit – 2 days – Hybrid
- September – Engagement & Retention – 3 days – Hybrid
- September – Talent Acquisition – 2 days – Hybrid
- October – High Potential Employees/Succession Planning – 3 days – Hybrid
- November – People in Healthcare – 2 days – Hybrid
- December – Employee Learning & Development – 3 days – Hybrid
With promising reports published recently of an effective coronavirus vaccine becoming available early in the year, we are hopeful that health conditions and guidelines will allow for safely planned in-person gatherings in both the U.S. and Europe by the Fall of 2021. All plans are contingent on public health considerations.
With cautious optimism as our guide, the 2021 HRO Today Forum North America is planned for September (location to be announced soon!), and the 2021 HRO Today Forum EMEA will be held November 1-3, 2021 in Athens, Greece. Usually held in the spring, the North America Forum will return to its traditional month of May in 2022. All HRO Today in-person events will be planned and executed with the utmost attention to the health and safety of everyone in attendance.
Individual announcements on these events, including dates, locations, and featured speakers, will be made throughout 2021. Visit www.hrotoday.com/events regularly for updates on our 2021 event plans.
# # #