Minneapolis, MN — January 21, 2010 — Arbita, the leading provider of recruitment marketing technology, media planning and consulting services, is pleased to offer a complimentary streaming version of its recent webinar, “Introductory Twitter for Recruiters: How to Minimize Your Time & Maximize ROI.” The streaming video recording of the presentation by Arbita ACES’s master cybersleuth, Glenn Gutmacher, is available on a complimentary basis for a limited time after completing the short registration form.
“More than 1,000 recruiters joined the webinar, while another 1,000 expressed interest for a future date,” said Don Ramer, CEO and Founder of Arbita. “The robust attendance demonstrates that there is an intense level of interest among recruiters about how to use Twitter most effectively. It also shows how many recruiters respect Glenn as an online sourcing and Twitter authority.”
Twitter.com is clearly one of the breakout tools of the Web 2.0 era, but many recruiters have heard mixed reviews of how useful it is. Arbita’s goal with this webinar is to introduce recruiters to Twitter the right way. In this webinar, Gutmacher guides recruiters past the time-wasting aspects and focuses on where Twitter adds value from the candidate sourcing, employer branding and new business perspectives.
The webinar provides a brief overview of the Twitter microblogging phenomenon and why almost every recruiter should be using this valuable recruiting resource. Along the way, Gutmacher:
• Demystifies the language around tweeting, retweeting, direct messaging and hashtags and focus on what you need to do to succeed in just minutes per day
• Focuses on search tips and techniques within Twitter and via free third-party directories and tools to efficiently locate those hard-to-find candidates for your next recruiting assignment.
• Explains advanced searches, network searches, keyword and title searches, location searches, industry searches, company searches, group searches, lists, using the SITE search engine technique, and their advantages.
• Reveals recruitment marketing and employer branding basics on Twitter to get you and your company known more widely and perceived as an expert resource for free.
• Offers tips on how to monitor the Twitter universe and filter to just the kinds of people and conversations that matter with automated alerts, all fast and free.
• Shows you how to contact the people you find, complete and maximize your own profile, and grow your Twitter followers.
Visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/279193689 today for the streaming video of this webinar. This complimentary webinar is only available for a limited time.
For more information about Arbita, visit http://www.arbita.net.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.