Pittsburgh-based Select International, a global provider of human resource assessment solutions, has positioned itself for continued growth and development in 2010 by appointing one new team member within the organization and promoting five current members.
Maureen Binnig has joined Select International as Accounting Supervisor. Maureen brings more than 20 years of specialized experience in accounting and business management. In her new role, she is responsible for overseeing Select International’s human resources, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. Maureen is also responsible for managing Select International’s relationships with financial institutions and benefits providers.
In addition, Select International is pleased to announce the following promotions of current team members:
• Doug Wolf was recently promoted to vice president of operations. In his new role, Wolf is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Select International’s operations, including consulting, sales, marketing, accounting, and technology.
• David Juristy was promoted to vice president of sales. In his new role, Juristy will oversee all business development managers and develop Select International’s overall sales strategy.
• T.J. Muehlfeld was promoted to director of marketing. In his new role, Muehlfeld will manage all marketing team members and develop Select International’s marketing strategy and lead generation programs moving forward.
• Tracey Tafero, Ph.D. was promoted to consulting manager. Tafero is now responsible for leading all consulting improvement initiatives and organizes and assigns consulting resources to Select International client projects.
• Eli Castruita was promoted to project consultant. In his new role, Castruita collaborates with Select International clients to customize assessment solutions to meet their unique needs.
About Select International
Since Select International was founded nearly 20 years ago, assessment has been their core focus. From entry-level to executive, organizations find, hire and retain top talent using Select International’s tests, tailored solutions, interviewing tools, leadership assessments, consulting services and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. For more information about Select International’s products or services, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit www.selectinternational.com.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.